DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME OUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST & OFFICE MANAGER?
You have a significant experience in Customer Support and/or Office Management, that you’d like to use to serve a cause that matters?
You love finding creative solutions to complex issues?
You want to work with a young and dynamic team of incredibly driven people?
WE HAVE A JOB FOR YOU.
Commuty is a fast growing Tech Startup. We’re making parking and commuting greener and smarter for companies. In 5 years, we worked for many types of companies, from small to big ones, such as Sony, Social Lab, L’Oréal or Corona Direct. We have ambitious goals for the coming months, and we need ambitious new team mates to reach them. We’d love your help here!
WHY WE NEED YOU
The challenges we have to meet have been more and more important over the years. We are therefore expanding our team and looking for someone to:
1/ Reinforce and manage our customer support.
We need a patient person, who is comfortable with commercial contacts and skilled in dealing with others in a sensitive way. This person should be able to handle all the clients’ calls and requests. Above all, we are looking for someone with an affinity for new technologies.
This represents the ‘Support’ part of the job.
As Customer Support Specialist at Commuty, you will work directly withNatacha, the Customer Happiness Manager.
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- being the point of contact for frontline support requests. If needed, dispatching the requests to the concerned team members;
- assisting our customers in how to use our product;
- updating and feeding our FAQ page;
- regularly writing reports on KPIs related to the support function;
- making suggestions for improving the support process;
- taking part in new clients’ kickoff meetings;
- working together with Lorent, our CTO, and Natacha to discuss product improvement and try to reduce the support needed for specific functionalities.
2/ Optimize and facilitate the administrative processes related to both accountancy and contracts.
We are looking for someone with a pragmatic approach and excellent organizational skills. Someone who is not afraid of reminding us about administrative deadlines and who can collect all the required information in due time.
This represents the ‘Office’ part of the job.
As Office Manager at Commuty, you will oversee the administrative and HR activities.
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- following up with invoices and managing customers’ and suppliers’ accounts;
- working closely with the Account Manager to ensure customer payments;
- tracking of (e-)mails;
- collecting the accounting records and regularly collaborating with our accounting office;
- following up with the expenditure allocation towards certain budgets and regularly reporting to our CEO;
- collecting employees’ expense reports and following up with repayments;
- monitoring subsidy and funding applications’ processes;
- following up with employees’ benefits in kind;
- taking part in the onboarding of new team members and making sure the material needed is available;
- preparing salary payments and handling pay sheets;
- ordering and following up with customers’ contracts;
- communicating with our social secretariat for all questions related to HR.
- Full-time employee or freelance.
- Bilingual French and English or Dutch.
- Mastering basic tools such as MS Office suite, Odoo or another ERP or any invoicing software.
- Willing to work either in Louvain-la-Neuve orBrussels.
- Independent and comfortable with home working.
- Experience as a customer support or human resources specialist is an asset.
- A bachelor’s degree is an asset.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Be a part of a dynamic team focused on taking Commuty to the next level
- Cool work environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative
- Office in Louvain-la-Neuve & Brussels, with a strong culture of remote work
- A salary package in line with your experience and skills
- Last but not least, making a positive impact on society& employee well-being
A WORD ABOUT COMMUTY
Commuty is aBelgian startup founded 4 years ago with the powerful will to make a difference and address environmental challenges of our society.
Our 1st focus is the workplace: we develop a software to improve parking management and boost green mobility in companies &office buildings.
ParkingManagement can be a real pain, and changing mobility habits even more but that’s just what our team loves! We make complex workplace issues become super easy to deal with, thanks to digitization and innovation.
INTERESTED? Apply through Indeed
If your application is selected we will get in touch rapidly to organize:
- Screening call of 30min
- In-person/videocall interview of 1hr
- Language test
- Fit interview with our co-founders of 1 hour
We know you exist, we are waiting for you.