Smart Parking Management
Organize parking spots allocations and bookings according to your parking policy
Save money with our smart parking app'
Optimise your parking management
- Dynamic allocation of your parking spots
- Objective priority rules (carpoolers, last parking allocation, etc.)
- Detailed dashboard to monitor your parking
Reduce car trips by promoting alternatives
- Propose alternatives (bicycle, carpooling, public transport, etc.)
- Incentivise alternatives through fiscal advantages
- Make them fun thanks to challenges
Improve your company branding strategy
- Statistics and figures for communication and press
- Make your employees your best ambassadors
- Increase the well-being of your employee
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
RELAted Blog posts
The new steps to improve worker’s mobility
Promotion of alternatives, incentives or even binding measures : Brussels companies are taking actions to adapt their mobility.
The current trends in mobility for Brussels area
According to a recent study by the University of Saint Louis, there were no less than 708,900 workers in the capital at the end of 2016, it represents 15% of national jobs.