We Have A Space For You.
Do you have what
it takes to join our
Customer succes Team?
Smart parking & green mobility enable flexible work
We have ambitious goals for the coming months, and we need ambitious new team mates to reach them. We’d love your help here!
What we expect from you
1. Manage the
This is the “Account Management” part of the job. As from the signature of the contract, you will be the Commuty contact person for the Customers you manage. Your tasks will mainly be:
Act as Project Manager for the launch of newly signed Customers.
- Be responsible for the successful onboarding of our new Customers, once their contract is signed, in collaboration with the sales and tech team
- Set up and manage the Customer’s environment in the app
- Inform & train the relevant stakeholders of the Customer on the usage of the app
- Take ownership of the contract terms and the invoicing management for your Customers together with the Admin Manager.
Manage Customer relationships to increase Customers LTV and prevent churn. Mainly:
- Collect regular feedback from your Customers
- Propose relevant actions to take or developments to make to the team & Customers
- Present new features to our Customers
- Increase Customers LTV and reducing churn
Make Upsells to Achieve annual renewal and upselling revenue targets.
- Manage the upsell sales cycle from Feature presentation & demo, offer, negotiation to signature
- Collaborate with sales team when needed
2. Reinforce Customer
This represents the ‘Support’ part of the job. You will spend part of the week working with the support team.
You will be asked to:
- be the point of contact for frontline support requests. If needed, dispatch the requests to the relevant team members;
- assist and educate our Customers in how to use our product;
- update and feed our FAQ page;
- make suggestions for improving the support process;
- propose product improvement to try to reduce the support needed for specific functionalities.
How we see things for the first 12 months
Understand Commuty, our why, our how, our whats. Understand how our team works and what everyone does. Understand our product and added value.
Work closely with our team to learn about our Customers. Start support tasks and assist in launches.
Start taking ownership of Customers and projects. Be their main point of contact and answer their questions
Manage your own portfolio and make sure our Customers have the right product running smoothly for them. Propose and present the new features to fit their needs and upsell their subscription.
- Empathy, and patience, but with the ability to be firm
- Good writing, listening and negotiation skills
- Proactive and autonomous
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Notions of project management and/or Customer support are assets
- Experience in a SaaS company is a plus
- Perfectly bilingual French / Dutch and super fluent in English,
- Rigorous, well-organized and methodical (results-driven)
- Bachelor degree in any relevant skills
What you will get
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Be a part of a dynamic team focused on taking Commuty to the next level
- Cool work environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative
- Office in Louvain-la-Neuve & Brussels, with a strong culture of remote work
- A salary package in line with your experience and skills
- Last but not least, the satisfaction of making a positive impact on society and employee well-being
If your application is selected we will get in touch to organize:
- Screening call of 30min
- In-person/videocall interview of 1hr
- language test
- Fit interview with our co-founders of 1 hour